CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

::keRja Utk kAmi::

huhuhu... its 8.40 am already but i'm still on my bed.as usuall, nothing interesting to do today becoz i'm still waiting for my okra to dry..so, tomorrow is time for weight the okra again. but calling from my second father make me to wake up early today. helping him to key in all the marks for 109 students.hahaha...just a simple work but it is enough for today (so serabut ma..=P). Just try to do carefully, coz if the marks is error in typing it will influence the students grad. (bersalah seumur hiduplo....hukhuk)
hurms...mata sy bengkak sbb nangis smalam. rindu kat mama...=p. but sometimes crying is the best way to console myself. doesn't matter what people think about you;manje + ngade2...the important things i release my tension.hehehehehe. puas......=). thanks to syafiq. he is my best,best,best friend ever coz die adelah pendengar yg setia...luv him very much!!!
Neya ajak g jogging??hehehe. aper la kwn aku sorang nie. aku memang nak teman dier jog kat bukit ekspo...tapi a little bit lazy la. bleh teman tngk jer.hukhuk.nanti kalo along jog lg kurus la sayer.hwahwahwa.tolong neya wat sit up pg2 80X ok la kan???. cyg my friend nie coz die sngat chumel + baek hati ...(ikhlas nie neya, percayalah sy......(",) )

0 comments: