CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its My LifE..=)

Calling from my lovely prof wake me up today.huhuhu. But i'm supposed to wake up early in the morning since i'll go to MRSM Muar to fetch Neya's sis. Just dont want to let her drive alone becoz i love her...=P. So if anything happened,just don't wanna blame myself la...hukhuk. So i leave you this msg for today :


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.


Are we strong enough to let go smthg that is not belongs to us?..(",)


2 comments:

ieka zalikha said...

mcm penah dgr je ayat ni (its in my fs blog too..hehe)

suits me well i ges o_O

along nurazlin said...

ye ke? hehehe..tak perasan pon.alng wat jer.hehe. ieka share la crite ieka jgk.=p