CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I hate that things but.....

There are many things that i love to do in this short life but there are some that i hate most:

1) Lies

2) Waiting sumone for a long time

3) org yg drive tp sibuk2 nak sms/call

4) person who never thinks about others feelings

5) org yg bnyk ckp tp aper yg dorang ckp tak penting pun

6) rude words/person

and bla..bla..bla...huhuhu. but the fact is i'll never hate smtng for a long time...just at the moment it hurt me so much...=). Thats me...I just want to be me, and the one and only NUR AZLIN MOHD ISA. As wrote in this song : LET ME BE MY SELF by 3DOORSDOWN
I guess I just got lost
Being some one else
I try to kill the pain but nothing ever helped
I left myself behind somewhere along the way
Hoping to come back around to find my self some day
Lately I’m so tired of waiting for you
To say that its okay
Tell me please
Would you one time just let me be my self
So I can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Would you be my self
I’ll never find my heart behind someone else
I’ll never see the light of day
Living in this cell
It’s time to make my way into the world I knew
Take back all of these times
That I gave into you...

3 comments:

NeYa said...

Huhuhuhu Along da wat list ape yg dia x suke, abis la aku kalo gni.. terasa dowh =(

along nurazlin said...

padan muke ko....hahaha. bior la ko terase.wek!wek!wek!

ieka zalikha said...

hahahaha! yang xthn tu, waiting someone for a long time..

besenye...along yg tggu neya ke neya yg tggu along?? :P

isk, jgn dipandang rendah..
ade org tu penah nangis sbb tggu bf die yg lewat dtg..lalala~ ;)